Welcome to the MightyOhm wiki!
Default access is read-only.
To create/edit pages you need to be a registered user.
Notice (3/5/11): The new spam filter is occasionally preventing edits to existing pages because they are being marked as spam (usually due to tinyurl or eBay links). If you are a registered user and you are having problems editing a page due to an error like “This page can't be saved because it contains spam”, please post a message in the support forum.
Product and Support Information
Information and support information pertaining to products designed by MightyOhm and sold on mightyohm.com:
Other projects that have been featured on the site:
New Electronics - Places to find electronic components, tools, and other stuff you might need.
Surplus Electronics - Places to find stuff you didn't know you needed, often used. Many also sell new items.
Components - Datasheets and other component information.
PCB Resources - Printed Circuit Board manufacturers and other resources related to PCBs.
Lab Supplies - Solder and other lab supplies.
Software Tools - Handy software tools for working with electronics.
Hardware Tools - Every engineer loves toys. Here are a few favorites.
Test Equipment - Electronic test equipment information, manuals, etc.
PID Controllers - Information about PID (sometimes called Process) Controllers.
StereoStar - AO StereoStar Zoom Microscope Resources
Miscellaneous - Stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Latest blog posts
- The Mike and Key Amateur Radio Club Swap Meet is next weekend in Puyallup, WA by Jeff (03/04/2017 21:56)
- Have a cool electronics workbench? Show it off on flickr! by Jeff (02/24/2017 17:46)
- The Amp Hour #328 – The Ghost of Keyzermas Past by Jeff (12/28/2016 21:57)
- LVA Geiger Counter by Jeff (09/02/2016 16:16)
- Velimir’s WiFi Internet Radio Project by Jeff (09/01/2016 04:13)