Printed Circuit Board Resources
I have a poll here which showed a pretty even distribution until Sparkfun decided to send all their fans at the site: http://mightyohm.com/blog/2009/01/poll-who-is-your-favorite-prototype-pcb-vendor/
- DorkbotPDX PCB Order - (Open to everyone not just dorkbotpdx people)
other lists of PCB manufacturers
Other web sites with long lists of PWB fabricators:
Solder Paste Stencils
- OHARARP - Kapton stencil, 8.5×11“ max, $25 per sheet + shipping
- 3.5 mil thickness.
- Writeup on using these stencils: http://www.circuitsathome.com/production/on-reflow-soldering
- Has anyone used them?
- Pololu - Mylar (plastic), 24×12” max, $25 for 4 in sq. + $1 for each additional square inch
- 3 or 4 mil thickness
- Christian reported having problems with too much paste on fine pitch components. Not sure what thickness he was using.