Oh look, it’s a TGIMBOEJ! This one is box GRAY-R. It made its last stop in Portland, OR.
If the USPS ever opens this box for inspection, they will get a nice surprise…
Lots of junk!
This is what I took:
- A SAW voice recorder
- A Game Boy (with Dr. Mario!) – not working
- An Ultra Road Whiz
- Some misc PCBs from Laen’s PCB service
- A muffin fan
- Some indicator holders / Keystone electronics bits
- A pedometer
- An LED +1 indicator
- A transformer
This is what I contributed to the box:
- A giant graphics LCD panel
- A big electrolytic cap
- A Maxwell ultracapacitor (1F @ 2.5V or some other silly thing)
- A Sparkfun Simon Game
- A Radio Shack Voice Synthesizer IC Set
- A curiously strong dual-rotor fan
- A blue LED pen thingy
- An alarm control panel
- A solenoid
- Alarm clock guts
- A bunch of 100uF electrolytic caps
- Some RCA jacks
- Some IEC jacks
- An electromechanical counter
- A couple LED strips
- A composite video camera
- An ECE-108 electronics lab kit (741’s and some digital logic)
This week I’m releasing the box out into the world again.
Next destination – Los Angeles, CA.